The following materials and equipment are ones I use daily in painting and drawing. I recommend these to all artists.
- Paints: Daniel Smith pigments
- Paper: Arches watercolor blocks
- Brushes: DaVinci Casaneo brushes, Frank Eber by DaVinci Series 224 brushes
- Palette: Holbein Metal Palette 500
- Easel: Sienna Plein Air Artist Pochade Box Easel, size Medium, Sienna Tripod Easel
- Pencils: Faber-Castell Charcoal Pencils
- Charcoal: General Pencil Co. Vine Charcoal
- Pastels: Pitt Artist Pastel Pencil in 101 White
- Carlson’s Guide to Landscape Painting by John F. Carlson
- Alla Prima: Everything I Know About Painting by Richard Schmid
Disclosure Statement: Frank Eber is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to FrankEber.com. The commission generated through this affiliate partnerships is used to maintain this website and helps pay for art supplies. Thank you!