The following materials and equipment are ones I use daily in painting and drawing. I recommend these to all artists.
- Paints: Daniel Smith pigments
- Paper: Arches watercolor blocks
- Brushes: DaVinci Casaneo brushes, Frank Eber by DaVinci Series 224 brushes (not available right now)
- Palette: Holbein Metal Palette 500
- Pencils: Faber-Castell Charcoal Pencils
- Charcoal: General Pencil Co. Vine Charcoal
- Pastels: Pitt Artist Pastel Pencil in 101 White
- Pan pastel tools: Sofft Knives and Covers
- Pan Pastel black
- Carlson’s Guide to Landscape Painting by John F. Carlson
- The Art Spirit by Robert Henri
Disclosure Statement: Frank Eber is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to FrankEber.com. The commission generated through this affiliate partnerships is used to maintain this website and helps pay for art supplies. Thank you!